MSI designs and builds systems to automatically move pallets, racks, containers and cartons on and off trailers between production facilities and the warehouse or distribution centers – acting as a shuttle system between facilities. We call these Automatic Truck Loading and Unloading Systems (ATLS) and believe they can pay significant returns on their investment. The following systems are designed for unitized type loads.
You may be able to receive advantages from efficient automatic truck loading and unloading solutions.
- Are you shuttling between production and distribution or visa versa, or between your facilities?
- Are you shuttling within 50 miles?
- Are you shuttling more than 10 loads per day?
- Are you using the same dedicated trucks to do the job?
- Are you paying the loading or unloading labor and/or for the trucks?
- Do you need to be more space efficient?
If you fit into the above description then you can most definitely benefit by using an MSI ATLS. Please contact us to learn more.